Multiplayer Elevator System for UE4
Simple demonstration of Multiplayer Elevator or Moving Platform replication with timestamps.
Project files are for Unreal Engine 4.27
- Elevator Blueprint
- Elevator Travel Point Blueprint
- Gamemode Blueprint
- Player Controller Blueprint
- Elevator Panel Widget
- Elevator Panel Button Widget
- HelpLib Blueprint
- 2 Structures TravelPointList & TravelTimeStamp
- Working Demo Level
- Custom Character Movement Component C++
- Custom Character Update for Custom Character Movement Component C++
By default Unreal doesn't work well with Characters riding moving platform, usually they lag or just get thrown off. With this project you'll find out how to create proper Elevators for Unreal multiplayer games.
- Fixed: Elevator Destination Buttons didn't show up.
- More Comments added.
- Debug Features added.
- You can now call elevator with Call Elevator Blueprint.
- Made more migrate friendly (some files used to get overwritten).
- Manual ID Generation added, Elevator now works with manual or gamemode generated id's.
- C++ files are not necessary anymore.